We were given the opportunity to pitch a unique publicity campaign to increase the awareness of the Navy @ Vivo event and to drive the interest of the public to attend the event.
This process included:
1. Developing a campaign concept and engagement strategy.
2. Developing campaign graphics and visuals for OOH and print media.
3. Social media engagement contests and activation ideas.
1. Increase awareness of the event
2. Drive interest to go for the event
• Families with young children (Parents aged 25 – 45, Children aged 2 – 15)
• Gen Z Youths (Youths aged 16 – 21)
A Maritime Force For A Maritime Nation
1. Raise awareness of the event and create interest by portraying it as a ‘money can’t buy experience’
2. To ensure that event goers can have the best well- rounded experience
3. Raise awareness of the RSN’s role in ensuring Singapore’ s survival and security
4. Encourage the public to follow RSN’s Facebook and Instagram page
1. “We are a Maritime Nation, and we are heavily reliant on maritime trade for our economic survival.”
2. “The RSN is a strong maritime force and ensures the survival, security, and success of Singapore.”
SEA UP CLOSE